This article will teach you how to build posture using your senses, wherever you are.
One of the components of the correction of poor posture is to follow it during the day. Next, we will consider the main problems with posture, as well as a step-by-step algorithm that allows you to quickly correct posture.
Main Problems with Posture
To understand how to build posture, you need to understand what problems may arise, this is especially important when we build it step by step – so that when correcting one part, it does not work to distort another.
1) Low back
2) Hunched shoulders
3) Pelvis back and ribs camber
4) Neck is pushed forward
Now, step by step, we build posture
- 40 percent posture, gives the location of the weight, namely the projection of the weight of your body on the foot, in the first Step we move the body weight in the center of the foot.
- In the second step, we remove the failure in the lower back, imagine that an axis passes through your iliac bone, tuck it, not the position of the weight on the foot.
- In the third step, we collect the ribs, mentally divide the body into 5 parts: legs, pelvis, torso, chest, head, and now we put the torso exactly above the pelvis.
- The fourth step is the shoulders, it consists of two parts. First, we stretch the chest from the solar plexus to the clavicular joint. Then we weld the humerus and rotate both arms.
- We turn to the neck – this is the fifth step. We straighten the neck, very calmly, the main task is to wait for the relaxation of the trapezius muscle, the feeling is like your shoulder blades are pressing down.
- The last step is to straighten the blades. We remove the hand behind the back and brush away the shoulder blade. Repeat with the second shoulder blade.
If the article was useful to you, I will be glad if you share your email with me. I promise no spam.
I’m also going to put together posture exercises in one place. For early access – betterposture.xyz